Cone crushers produce cubical shaped end products efficiently and economically. We have designed high quality cone crushers ensuring lowest cost per ton production and trustable product quality. Propel cone crushers offer the best reliability and are suitable for all kinds of installations like pit, portable and skid.
Cone crusher is a unique combination of crusher through speed and cavity design. Propel cone crushers provide the best unbeatable performance in secondary and tertiary applications.
It is the best equipment for mining industry. Our cone crushers could be used for diverse applications from limestone to taconite and ballast production to manufactured sand (M Sand). Propel cone crushers are suitable for all types of installations such as skid, portable and pit. Our cone crushers feature a unique combination of crusher speed, throw and cavity design for better performance.
AVC Cone Crushers
- Large Feed Opening
- Durable OEM wear parts
- Easy modification of throw setting for appropriate applications
- Consistent product quality and shape achieved through efficient crushing process
- Easily adjustable setting for load / power based input and crushing material
- Unique crushing chamber design to enhance capacity
- Dual dust seal system protects the crusher internal system from dust and dirt
- Excellent reliability, due to components produced in state-of-the-art CNC mother machinery
- Bigger mantle diameter combined with effective speed, enhances the production.
- High productivity and low maintenance
- Low operating and wear cost
- High product yield with desired quality
- Easy automation and greatest reliability
- User-friendly SMS System sends immediate information of Crusher operating parameters
- Optimal production costs obtained through maximum crusher performance
|PARAMETERS / MODEL||AVC 125||AVC 160||AVC 220||AVC 250|
|MAX INPUT SIZE||120||150||190||200|
|CSS RANGE||22 - 28 mm||22 - 35 mm||23 - 40 mm||24 - 40 mm|
|MAX. INPUT SIZE||55||60||70||75|
|CSS RANGE||10-15 mm||10-18 mm||14-20 mm||14-22 mm|
|MOTOR POWER (kW) (HP)||75-90||90-132||132-175||160-200|
The above mentioned capacities are instantaneous crusher throughput and are dependent on feed gradation, Material Hardness, Material density, Liner wear & profile and environmental conditions like moisture, presence of % dirt/clay/metal etc. It is important to have a System & Process that can provide consistent and graded "Choke" feed to the crusher in order to maximise the performance including Feeder selection, Hopper design, Chute Designs, Feed & Discharge Conveyor selection. *
Indicative Product Gradation
|NAME||Total Weight (kg)||Max lift||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||H||I||J||K||L|