MVS Inclined Screens
Propel Vibrating Screens offer versatility as well as high-performance screening in a compact, value engineered package. Propel Vibrating Screens are effective for highly demanding applications in multi-stage crushing plants and mobile installations.
Propel MVS screens are versatile and can be used for secondary and tertiary screening as well as primary screening. MVS screen of standard slope angle is 18; however this can be modified for special applications.
MVS screens consists of modular components with huck bolts, high tensile special alloy side plates, well designed deck frames cartridge type modular vibrating mechanism and cardon shaft system. The high engineered huck bolt fastening system has proven to be a very safe and reliable method.
MVS screens can be used for wet screening fitted with spray pipes. Propel MVS screens feature a unique combination of characteristics that result in high capacity and high efficiency screening as well as long service life.
- High screening capacity
- Used for secondary, final sizing or even primary.
- Independent Drive System.
- Finite element stress analysis.
- Structural dynamics, joint arrangements and materials.
- Engineering critical assessments, Design failure mode effect analysis.
- Adjustable amplitude and speed for better screening.
- Designed for high screening efficiency.
- Circular motion screens utilize the grease lubricated modular vibrating mechanism consisting of external counter weights / segments.
- Circular motion modular vibrators with two bearings per vibrator.
- Independent vibrating mechanism for both side plates, which eliminates the fatigue stress formation.
- Screen frame manufactured out of high tensile special alloy steel plates.
- The Cardan shaft is positioned at the center of gravity such that circular motion results on the complete area of the screen.
- Unique Cardan shaft connecting arrangement with universal coupling.
- The unique angle of the circular motion MVS Screens are able to achieve higher productivity for all type of screening applications.
- Modular design and excellent segregation to suit the aggregate and mining industries’ requirements.
- Special components arrangement with huck bolts, side plates, deck frames and special vibrating mechanism.
- Hydraulically tightened, huck bolt fastening arrangement with no welding on side plates.
- Stroke adjustment through adjustable counter weight.
- Cartridge type modular vibrating mechanism.
- Grease lubrication system.
|PARAMETERS / MODEL||SCREEN SIZE WxL (in mm)||SCREENING AREA||NO.OF DECKS||NMOTOR POWER (kW/HP)||CAPACITY IN TPH|
|MVS 1240||1200 X 4000||4.8||2,3,4||7.5 / 10
11 / 15
|MVS 1540||1500 X 4000||6||1
|7.5 / 10
15 / 20
|MVS 1845||1800 X 4500||8.1||2,3,4||15 / 20||400|
|MVS 2060||2000 X 6000||12||2,3,4||22 / 30||650|
|MVS 2561||2480 X 6100||15.1||2
|22 / 30
The maximum Feed size to these screens shall be 180 mm & the maximum aperture of media that can be installed is 75 mm. The above mentioned capacities are indicative and are dependent on feed gradation, Material density, moisture, presence of clay etc. The recommended feed size & capacity shall vary based on process and application. Please contact Propel for more information. It is important to have a System & Process that can provide consistent and graded feed to the screen in order to maximise the performance including Chute Designs, Feed & Discharge Conveyor selection. .*
|PARAMETERS / MODEL||A||B||C||D||E||F|